After nearly 20 years providing state-of-the-art monitoring services, Soldata is becoming SIXENSE.
This is more than a simple rebranding. It represents a significant enhancement of our organisation, our dynamic and of the solutions we are able provide.
SIXENSE brings together 10 companies around Soldata to create three poles of competence:
- Instrumentation and monitoring technologies;
- Specialised engineering for diagnostics, protection and maintenance of assets;
- Digital information platforms.
The SIXENSE group operates in 20 countries with 600 employees.
The combined SIXENSE offering is world-class excellence in digital services and solutions specialised in infrastructure, soil and the environment for understanding, analysing, anticipating and optimising our clients’ physical assets.
As a group, SIXENSE aims to provide integrated support to designers, builders, operators and infrastructure owners to help them to successfully deal with the three challenges they are facing:
- Monitoring based risk management
- Construction project management
- Life cycle asset management
We’d be keen to give you more information on the added value SIXENSE can bring to your organization, and we invite you to visit the new SIXENSE website at: